BlazeBlogger 0.9.1 has been released! Among several bug fixes and various usability improvements, the most significant change is the introduction of placeholders for easier cross-referencing and possibility to change the exact location of each of the post information; see a complete list of changes below.
BlazeBlogger 0.9.0 has been released! Among several usability improvements and a few bug fixes, this release introduces new command wrapper, support for coloured output, a couple of new placeholders, improved HTML output and significantly extended introductory tutorial; see a complete list of changes below.
BlazeBlogger 0.8.1 has been released! This is only a minor release,
--full-paths command-line option, newly added
%home% and possibility to look items
up by their tags.
BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 has been finally released! Among few minor usability improvements, the most significant change from the last release candidate is the newly gained independence on any additional Perl modules.
BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC2 has been released! Unfortunately, there was much more to fix than I anticipated when I published the first release candidate a week ago, and since the final release of 0.8.0 is going to stay for a while, I decided to publish the second release candidate to make sure I did not miss anything this time. Complete list of changes follows.
BlazeBlogger 0.8.0 RC1 has been released! Among various bug fixes and several usability improvements, this is the first release to introduce the new default theme; see a complete list of changes below.
BlazeBlogger 0.7.1 has been released! This is only a minor release introducing a small bug fix in the default style sheet and a couple of usability improvements.
BlazeBlogger 0.7.0 has been released! This is the first public release and although I have been thoroughly testing it for a few days now, there still might be bugs I did not find, so please, be patient; all comments, bug reports and patches are welcome!