BlazeBlogger is a simple to use but capable CMS for the command line. Being written in Perl as a cross-platform application, and producing static content without the need of database servers or server-side scripting, it is literally a CMS without boundaries suitable for a wide variety of web presentations, from a personal weblog to a project page, or even a company website.
- Generates valid HTML 4.01 Strict or XHTML 1.1 pages, and RSS 2.0 feed.
- Generates yearly and monthly archives, and supports tags.
- Allows you to create both blog posts and pages.
- Allows a quick change of theme, style sheet, or localization.
- Comes with tools for easy management of a blog.
Create a blog database in the current directory:
Write a new blog post in an external text editor:
Generate a blog from the database:
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.