BlazeBlogger 1.0.0 has been finally released! The most significant
change from the latest release is probably the addition of
core.processor configuration option making it possible to use
whatever markup language user wishes, as well as introduction of bash
completion and quick reference card; see a complete list of changes
core.processorconfiguration option, making it possible to specify an external application or applications to be used to process the entries. Thanks to this feature, the usage of whatever markup language suites people the best is now simply matter of a single configuration option.
%tag[name]%placeholder, making it always return valid relative path to the tag with given name.
- Distinguished repository creation from its recovery.
- Avoided rewriting existing stylesheet when it is exactly the same as the original; patch by Matthew Woehlke.
- blaze-config now displays proper default value even though the requested option is not actually found in the configuration file.
- Temporary files are now removed once they are not needed any more.
- Added version information to manual pages.